Z for Zucchini is a no brainer, but then I did go through a million recipes until I found this , it is the simplest recipe to make and I knew it would work for me if not for the boys...It is so simple and easy that one can make this quickly as an evening snack as long as there is a zucchini at home.
I am ending our month long journey through the cuisines with this simple recipe and promise to gear up and bring more interesting recipes for you all..
It may be a while until I return, but then you never know how long that long would be.
1 cup APF / Whole Wheat Flour / Multi grain flour
1 zucchini grated
1 tspn cumin seeds powder
1 tspn black pepper
1 tspn salt
Oil to cook
1) Grate the zucchini, season it with salt and pepper. Let it stand
2) Add the flour and mix well to make a paste.
3) Add little water at a time to make a pancake like batter
4) Add the cumin seeds powder
5) In a non stick pan, spray some oil
6) Using a ladle drop the fritters and spread them gently
7) Cook it by flipping over and until it gets a few dark spots around
8) Serve this with a simple chopped tomato salsa made by mixing tomatoes with olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and hot sauce or jalapeno peppers