With all the sweetness , I had to cut it out with a savoury version and it was well appreciated. We get these often at a bakery that we visit and I am not sure whether authentic danish pattiseries serve them...nevertheless I decided to make them along with the sweet ones. This is like a pizza rolled in..
Shape is again upto your imagination, but I made two of them.
1 roll danish pastry dough
1 cup grated cheese cheddar / or any hard
1 tomato roughly chopped
1/2 cup jalapenos
1/2 cup paneer cubes
salt and paprika to taste
1) Roll out the dough in a rectangle 12 inch in length and 2 inch in width
2) Place the filling at a distance about 5 batches on on side
3) Cover the other side and seal the edges
4) Join the edges to make a circle
5) Using a sharp knife cut the gaps to expose the fillings
6) You can also create a pinwheel and cut the roundels and place them on a flattened pastry sheet.
7) Bake this in preheated oven for 15 minutes. When ready you may brush with milk or egg white to give it a glaze
Serve hot with ketchup
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44