This one is an instant recipe if you have the puff pastry handy...
1 sheet of puff pastry/ rough puff pastry ( I used the latter home made version)
1 tbpn milk and butter mixture
2 tbsp brown sugar
cinnamon to sprinkle (optional)
1) Spread the sheet on the bench and roll it out from both ends to be joined in the middle.
2) Pinch the base to give the roll heart shape
3) Tie with foil and refrigerate
4) Cut into 1/2 inch thickness. Brush with milk and butter on the top and sprinkle some sugar
5) Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 200C for 8 min or until the layers start separating
Serve to see them disappear
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44