Italian Panini style crusty bread
The bread is good bite without reheating or grilling on its own due to its crusty texture, use it in panzenella sald next day as well
The bread is very simple to make...
2 cups All purpose flour
1 tspn active yeast
2 tspn sugar
1 cup luke warm water
2 tspn Olive oil
1) Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Gradually add the water to make a sticky dough. Do not knead much
2) Use some flour if it is not manageable, else just let it sit aside. Do not rub it with oil while it is set for rising
3) After 30 to 45 min when it doubles in size, rub the olive oil and knead well. By this time the bread should not be too sticky. You can use a tspn of flour if required
4) Shape it like a loaf, you can put this on any baking sheet, it will hold its shape. Set aside for second rise
5) Bake in preheated oven at 220 C after 30 min for about 12 min.
Your hot bread can be served as garlic bread with garlic butter spread