Fried Mushroom and Brocolli Spaghetti Pasta
This works well with zucchini but this version also works well , after all mushrooms and cheese is a deadly combination
1 packet Spaghetti
1 cup chopped mushroom
1 cup brocolli florets
2 to 3 garlic cloves
1 egg/ 2 tspn corn flour
1 cup Olive oil
1 sprig basil leaves
1 cup grated cheese (parmesan or cheddar or mixed)
salt to taste
pepper to garnish
1) Cook the spaghetti for 10 min or until al dente in boiling hot water.
2) In another pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the garlic cloves, remove if you like it
4) Add the chopped vegetables , mushroom and brocolli and toss them on high flame
5) In a bowl, beat an egg, gradually add the grated cheese and whisk it well until it is completely mixed
6) Add the cheese and egg mixture gradually to the pan.
7) Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well.
8) Add the salt, pepper and basil leaves
9) Serve hot with parmesan cheese on top
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44