Cheese chilly flavored potato fries
These are sinfully dangerously addictive chips. For occasional indulgence you can plan to eat these. I have baked them to reduce the guilt levels but warn you that they are still very heavy to munch upon.
Ofcourse for little high metabolic devils they are perfect snack when they come rushing back home after a high voltage match.
Potatoes – fairly large
Grated cheese (parmesan/ cheddar or gouda)
Salt and chilly flakes for seasoning
1 tspn olive oil
1) Peel and chop the potatoes in desired shape.
2) In a pot of boiling water, add the potatoes and let them simmer for 10-15 min. This will par boil them
3) Drain the water .
4) Preheat the oven at 200 c for 5 min.
5) In a lined baking sheet, spread the potatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt, chilly, grated cheese on top and rub them roughly on the potatoes.
6) Add a tspn of oil and roughly spread it
7) Bake this in oven for 10 min or until the chips are golden.